Corner Records

While the Department strives to maintain the most current version of these images at this site, no guarantee is made as to the completeness of the information shown on these images. If you find what you believe is an error, please call 661-862-5100 or E-mail us at and let us know.

For Surveyors or Engineers that need to submit a Corner Record to the County Surveyor's Office. This file can be printed and used for that purpose.

To use this search form, you can search by any combination of Township, Range, and Section.
Click here for search examples.