A building permit is required for any construction which physically changes or adds structures to your property or for work regulated by local Codes or Ordinances, such as:
- New Buildings
- Additions-Room additions, patio covers, swimming pools, etc.
- Alterations-Re-roofs, garage conversions, exterior stucco, new
- Repairs-Replacement of water heaters or other plumbing fixtures, air conditioning units, new electrical service, and rewiring, etc.
- Moving or Demolishing a building.
- Installation of heating equipment, such as stoves, wall heaters and fireplaces.