Skip to content

What forms of payment can I use to pay my Disposal Fees?

Most Kern County facilities accept cash, check, VISA or Mastercard, or you can open up a Gate Fee Account. Fill out this form: Gate Fee Account Application (539 KB) to open a Disposal Site Account.

See the specific Facility’s Page for payment options.

Kern County Public Works Department

Mission Statement: To provide public infrastructure, facilitate development, and deliver services that protect and enhance the lives of the people of Kern County.

Scroll To Top