The Code Compliance Unit enforces regulations relating to the following:
- Condition of existing structures that constitute a clear and present danger to the public.
- Building Code violations (building, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, access, etc.) Including construction or change of occupancy without permits.
- California State Housing law (minimum standards for safe and sanitary housing).
- Illegal dumping.
- Liquid waste disposal.
- Zoning requirements for structures such as use, location, configuration, size and land use requirements.
- Abandoned vehicles.
- Occupied Recreational Vehicles.