What can I do with my recyclables?

Aluminum cans, newspaper, cardboard, plastic bottles, glass and junk mail are common types of household recyclable waste materials.  There are many recycling options available for Kern County residents. Some residents have the opportunity to participate in a curbside recycling programs while others can choose to utilize Buy-back Centers. A detailed list of recycling opportunities can be found in the Kern County Recycling Guide.