Skip to content

People are speeding in my neighborhood, what can I do?

Call the Traffic Division at (661) 862-8850 during regular business hours or use our online reporting application. We will investigate and make any necessary improvements. You can also contact the California  Highway Patrol and ask for increased enforcement.

Kern County Public Works Department

Mission Statement: To provide public infrastructure, facilitate development, and deliver services that protect and enhance the lives of the people of Kern County.

Scroll To Top