All dirt is not created equal! Believe it or not, there are several kinds of dirt:
- Clean fill dirt (less than 30% vegetation);
- Dirty dirt (more than 30% vegetation, rocks, trash etc.); and
- Contaminated dirt (hazardous con stituents in the dirt).
- Dirt, of any kind, is not accepted at Bin Sites or Transfer Stations.
- Dirt and Dirty Dirt is accepted at all Landfill Sites. Contaminated dirt is not accepted.
- Disposal fees will be charged based on the type of dirt you are bringing into the facility.
Prior to bringing dirt to a Landfill Site, you must call (661) 862-8900 or (800) 552-KERN to obtain approval.