Skip to content

Can I get additional trash/recycling containers?

If you live in the unincorporated area of Kern County, contact the private franchise Trash Hauler contracted to provide collection services. Residential and commercial customers residing in an incorporated city should contact their City for information about additional containers. There is an additional monthly fee for additional containers.

Kern County Public Works Department

Mission Statement: To provide public infrastructure, facilitate development, and deliver services that protect and enhance the lives of the people of Kern County.

Scroll To Top