Skip to content

Can I bring waste from my business to one of the County Hazardous Waste Facilities?

Businesses must call (661) 862-8900 to make an appointment to bring hazardous waste to any of the three County facilities. Check out the Business Hazardous Waste page, under the Hazardous Waste tab, for more information.

Kern County Public Works Department

Mission Statement: To provide public infrastructure, facilitate development, and deliver services that protect and enhance the lives of the people of Kern County.

Scroll To Top