Skip to content

Are disposal sites open during bad weather?

Disposal Sites may experience a closure due to inclement weather such as snow, rain or high winds. Closures will be posted at or you may call the Public Works Department at (661) 862-8900 or (800) 552-Kern, to inquire about closures.

Kern County Public Works Department

Mission Statement: To provide public infrastructure, facilitate development, and deliver services that protect and enhance the lives of the people of Kern County.

Scroll To Top